Welcome to Little House Nursery
We are open full-time from 8:00am – 7:00pm caring for children from 3 months to 5 years.
Our philosophy is that every child we care for deserves a calm, caring, safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
We adhere to our registration on the Ofsted Early Years Register. This monitors the overall quality standards of the early years provision in line with the principles and requirements of the ‘Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage’.
Unique Learning Opportunities
We offer a range of bespoke educational experiences which enable children to become successful, lifelong learners. Our unique learning opportunities include:
- Wake up and shake up – an activity to energise the brain using cross-lateral movements
- A cookery station which incorporates many aspects of the curriculum
- Community visits which allow children to experience social activities outside the nursery setting
- A range of bespoke activities which promote your child’s well-being and confidence, including Emotions Boxes and Chatterboxes
- Garden Champions (RHS School Awards Level 1) – our own bespoke gardening activity which is supported by the Royal Horticultural Society’s School Gardening Awards training programme.
- Forest School sessions in Wimbledon Park
- Multi sports
Click the button below for full details of the amazing unique learning opportunities on offer for our children.