Welcome to Little House Nursery
Little House Nursery is a private day care nursery situated in a converted house, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Durnsford Avenue. We are conveniently located between Wimbledon Park and Southfields tube stations for commuters into Central London, and for local residents.
We are open full-time from 8:00am – 7:00pm caring for children from 3 months to 5 years.
Our philosophy is that every child we care for deserves a calm, caring, safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
Taking care of our staff’s wellbeing is of prime importance to us and we are proud to have been voted the 14th best place to work in the whole of the UK.
We adhere to our registration on the Ofsted Early Years Register. This monitors the overall quality standards of the early years provision in line with the principles and requirements of the ‘Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage’.
We are sad to say that our Nursery is temporarily closed to support the national effort to minimise the spread of COVID-19.
We look forward to welcoming back all of our families as soon as we are able to.
Please continue to contact us and we will be in touch to deal with your enquiry.
Above and Beyond Educational Experiences
We offer a range of unique educational experiences which enable children to become successful, lifelong learners including:
- Wake up and shake up – an activity to energise the brain using cross-lateral movements
- A cookery station which incorporates many aspects of the curriculum
- Community visits which allow children to experience social activities outside the nursery setting
- A range of bespoke activities which promote your child’s well-being and confidence, including Emotions Boxes and Chatterboxes
- Garden Champions (RHS School Awards Level 1) – our gardening activity which is supported by the Royal Horticultural Society’s School Gardening Awards training programme.
- Forest School sessions in Wimbledon Park
- Multi sports